rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Quote: (10-06-2018 01:38 PM)a beer is enough Wrote:  

Members on here have talked about making yourself the best version of yourself but it just feels like this thing is a lot more complicated than that which is why I posted a thread on it. I hate to keep going back to the professional white collar thing but I almost have to. In those circles, things like hooking up with randoms and meeting good looking women can be career suicide given the nature of HR.

I'm confused as to what you're really meditating on here. How does it come back to "the professional white collar" thing?

Nobody at work should know what you're doing in your personal life. That's ridiculous. HR isn't going to find out you cruise the Greek Islands for Russian bitches on vacation unless you're dumb enough to tell them. Professional white collar girls like to rawdog and get choked out just the same as all the others, but you don't line that up at the office. There is no conflict between game and building a successful career.

Make your time as exciting and rewarding for you as you possible can. Build a awesome lifestyle for you, and women will be grateful to receive a guest pass into your life at no expense to you. Your posts seem to assume that the key to social circles is to compromise your career and lifestyle to make more room to meet women socially, but it's the other way around. Women will try to find ways to meet you if your persona is on-point. That's what these guys are doing. One way or another, even just by promising some reliable entertainment, they're signalling value and women come to them.

One of the most revealing things I've noticed is when I put my vacation pictures up on Instagram, and women I know in the 5-7 range reliably start sending me private messages asking me who I'm with. They know damn well I'm in an LTR with a big-titted blond. The vacation just looks so good, they instinctively assume I spin plates, too. Their lives are so boring they're getting wet at the idea of merely getting a dick that's been somewhere exciting and sit there chewing their fingernails holding out hope that my relationship is sketchy.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread