rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Quote: (10-05-2018 12:50 PM)hitmanwalking Wrote:  

Quote:papayatapper Wrote:

I tried to reply but you put me on your "ignore list" before I could for some reason.

So I'll post your message and my reply here

Quote:masta Wrote:

I don't know who you are but notice you keep following me around and trolling me without ever actually talking about my points. If you would like, I would meet you in real life and we can have a battle and post it on roosh. I dont like to talk much id rather just do the walk. I am in philly and available any time.

Lol Looks like the thread got compleely derailed. Now I don't have a horse in this race, but just by looking at the posts, I clearly see PappayaTapper trying to call out the poster Masta on his posts, which prompted Masta to send PappayaTapper a private message, which got BROADCASTED on the forums and put on blast. I think this is called "doxing another member," the very same reason why Masta got banned.

Imagine if Masta said something like "Hey man, I live in philly. I work for such and such company. Here's my number. Call me anytime, and let's settle this. Regardless, a member's private message should NEVER be broadcasted. It could ruin his career knowing the social climate we are in right now.

So I guess as a mod, if you don't like a member, you can derail a thread, put them on blast, post their private messages to you, yet when they do the same (probably because they don't know the rules as MUCH as you should), then they get the ban hammer..

Hmmmmm....Looks like abuse of power to me. Does @Roosh pay attention to his own forum or is he still on sabbathical?

So guys, I guess if the mods don't like you, they can come after you incessantly and ban you for the very same offences they committed against you.

Looks like your privacy isn't safe after all.

Of course, the PappayaTapper will come in and say "I couldn't send him a message because he blocked me." Well, I wonder why he blocked you? Could it be you kept trolling him? Even so, that's no excuse to dox another member. You should know better as a guy who's been here forever.

Expect his 4-5 friends to come in and defend him and brush this aside as a troll post. That's usually how it is around here. The mods do whatever they want, and file everything they don't agree with as "troll." They have been given full autonomy, and that includes the right to provoke you, gang stalk you, and ban you for the very same things they get away with.

What is @Roosh going to do? Brush this aside and let his members know the mods can broadcast their privacy without punishment? Or will he ban a member who's been here forever and has developed a God complex?
Hello Masta, Bye as well you're going to get banned again.

Messages In This Thread