rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Quote: (10-05-2018 05:03 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2018 12:50 PM)hitmanwalking Wrote:  

Lol Looks like the thread got compleely derailed. Now I don't have a horse in this race, but just by looking at the posts, I clearly see PappayaTapper trying to call out the poster Masta on his posts, which prompted Masta to send PappayaTapper a private message, which got BROADCASTED on the forums and put on blast. I think this is called "doxing another member," the very same reason why Masta got banned.

Imagine if Masta said something like "Hey man, I live in philly. I work for such and such company. Here's my number. Call me anytime, and let's settle this. Regardless, a member's private message should NEVER be broadcasted. It could ruin his career knowing the social climate we are in right now.

So I guess as a mod, if you don't like a member, you can derail a thread, put them on blast, post their private messages to you, yet when they do the same (probably because they don't know the rules as MUCH as you should), then they get the ban hammer.

Quote: (10-05-2018 12:50 AM)eaglesfan Wrote:  

This is an actual book. Pappaya paid me to do his copywriting for him. It's like the manifesto for all the mods on this forum. Explains why bans are handed out like candy on Halloween night, and how the most estrogen filled posters are promoted to mod status.

^[Image: laugh4.gif]

Edit. True story. Nick Foles was my neighbor for a little over a year back in 2015 (when he did his stint with the Rams under Jeff Fischer). Used to see him walking the dog very frequently and say "hi". He and his wife Tori pretty much kept to themselves but were friendly and seemed like down to earth kids. It was kind of cool to see him win the Super Bowl MVP.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread