rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

OP starts bullshit thread, then Comte, Noir and Distant Light all came in dropping gold. And I'm here shedding manly tears of brotherly love:

[Image: aeNYLMO_460sa.gif]

Here' what I think is funny about social circles: if your read the gold posts above, you realize that all the people who could benefit the most from them, don't actually need social circles.

Things they have in common:
-already know how to get girls outside social circles
-have social values and provide values to others
-actually care or take an active interest in other people

I feel like the last point is where lots of people struggle. I have the capacity to mount and run a social circle, but I can never hold it for long because I just don't really care about others that much. And if you don't care, it's very difficult to pretend to care for the long term.

My buddy who serves as the gatekeeper of our group actually gives a shit. He doesn't mind doing lots of things for social circle maintenance that I just can't be bothered to do. Needless to say he reaps the most fruits but he spends the most effort.

What I would like to see discuss more is HOW to provide or show values for social circle games. I often find that I want to speed things up with some certain groups but if I'm too eager to invite them out/provide values then people tend to appreciate it less. Not even sure what questions I want to ask here, or if it can even be taught.

P/S: can't hammer enough on the DISCRETION part. If somebody fucks it up in social circle it is ALWAYS because they can't keep their mouth shut. We all know how superior you feel when you swoop the chicks everyone is pining on, but shut up. If confronted admit nothing, deny everything and make counter accusation.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread