rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Quote: (09-27-2018 06:54 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

@ABeerIsEnough...Dont be intimidated by those who are more than likely TRAPPED in a "social box". Being a social person (Cold Approach just a TOOL) gives you freedom to be unconstrained by such limitations.

Those same people you see in those groups 90% of time will NOT meet many other people, lots of social boxes are like that mainly due to FEAR...

Hey DL, I heard you're saying that newbie needs to gain competency at Cold Approach. Not MASTER it but being competent at it. So what do you mean by that?

Because I'm on this journey right now where I do "newbie missions" like asking for the time, directions and then move onto next step which is slighty harder. (exposure therapy)

So competency is when I simply walk up, being social chat 1-2 minutes and give my number for social reason or when I'm being able to "hook" girls?

Need to know the difference

PS. Sorry for offtopic guys... idk why I can't send private messages.

Messages In This Thread