rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Quote: (09-27-2018 01:01 PM)quaker13 Wrote:  

Im not a white male but i agree whole heartedly about this. Charity events are a fucking drag and it's tough to position yourself for an approach. The hot women their are few and far between and are every bit as shallow as club sluts. Volunteering works but are we talking social circle or just another outlet to game.

I didn't read the thread in detail, but I thought the question was specifically about social circle and meant it in that context.

You definitely don't (for example) host a campaign event to cold approach there.

Quote: (09-27-2018 01:03 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

OP's problem is that he is trying to reverse engineer being cool, without knowing who he is.

Agree with this 100%. Cart before horse. You need to have your game on point before any of this matters.

Quote: (09-27-2018 02:07 PM)jordypip23 Wrote:  

Probably useless to chase down these events. I think once you achieve a certain stature in corporate business (or other industries such as healthcare, etc.) then these types of charitable organizations will be knocking your doors down trying to get you to attend. Most people that attend do so for the photo-ops & make a few donations that double as tax write-offs. If you have an "in" to these types of events already by all means go for it, but I wouldn't lose sleep over trying to find the scene.

Also agree with this, but for somebody who doesn't really have an "in" in a community, I think it's an effective way to meet people, often prominent people, and their sisters/daughters/friends, rapidly. Worked for me in practice.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread