rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Gonna give my input in this.

Recently after about 1 year and a half to 2 years of building my social circle out of old friends, mostly on my own, inviting people and doing things, Im skeptical of the value of the said circle, specially if your plan is to get LTR's.

Most of the people had girlfriends in the beginning, than they breakup, now I think they are getting gf's again. Most of the girl meeting that happened in the circle has been some of my guy friends inviting girls they want to fuck and joining the group as a matter of social proof.

Honestly it feels like a drag. Will be away for a while in several different countries so will have to have a different approach to getting laid, mostly hostel games and gaming tourists.

EDIT: Btw, the best place for activities with a group is karaoke, but be careful, most guys prepare themselves really hard for this type of stuff.

Messages In This Thread