rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Distant Light commented on my thread, I can die a happy man.

Lots of criticism but I notice a lot of it came from a good place too, I see that, thank you guys.

Guess it is a grass is greener on the other side type of mindset but it does seem like when I go out, there always seem to be this sort of a crowd of a couple guys and hot girls who are there with them. Obviously it is normal for a guy to want to know what is going on there because secretly we'd all love to be that guy. A part of me cannot help but think that a lot of those guys had some sort of an agenda on their mind but its almost like through DHV and social proof, they have that elevated status.

I wanted to know more about the kind of lifestyle investments these guys are making until I read 456's post on being too academic, yet I feel if there is no direction or target audience, you're kind of just floating around and making friends that will steal value as Dalaran said.

If this thread hasn't run its course already, I'd been in for more experiences and information, glad of the dudes in here who have posted and shared their experiences.

But as the saying goes, if it was easy everyone would be doing it. I remember reading a Robert Greene book saying the worst thing you can do is follow everything down to steps, to some degree you have to be fluid and think on your own after having enough info. That is one thing I am definitely working on as someone taking all of this in very recently.

Messages In This Thread