rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

Social circles that have a lot of good looking women discussion.

[Image: 2inbuo.jpg]

Joking aside, I think in Comte's data sheet he did mention social circle is a shit ton of work and if you are in it just for the girls then you will end up frustrated. That's why it's important to set up a social circle based around something you love doing, that way the "wasted" effort would be spent doing something you like anyway.

And, almost as if it's magic, when you are enjoying yourself the girls just come naturally, but when you are trying everybody can smell that and for both girls and guys nothing is worse than the social death sentence "oh he's just here to try to pick up girl".

Also the added drama of navigating who is sleeping with whom start to really get on my nerve after a while. Now I keep a low profile and most of the time if I do it it's to go see my homies. You win and lose friends at a staggering rate in this kind of thing but if you manage to stick it out you got some friends for life.

The last girl I bang from my social circle is the dirtiest slut I've ever met, and this coming from a guy with a penchant for crazy girls. Yet she has the most cutem innocent baby face in the world and everybody was thinking she was a virgin angel. Needless to say the fallout from it was catastrophic when people realize you are banging the "little virgin" and that she is not really the virgin everyone thought she was. Best part is that shit like this happens every 6 months or so. What efforts did I put into this? 4 years of constant training, inviting people out almost every week, hosting several parties and fishing the other alphas out of a lot of sticky situations. The ROI was terrible girl-wise but without that experience I'd never be the man I am today.

And this is just a mundane everyday social circle. I can't even imagine what the game is like in the higher leagues.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread