rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much effort do you put in?

How much effort do you put in?

Quote: (09-22-2018 11:28 PM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

I have almost always dated up in physical attractiveness. I think most men at least try to do this. And I have, admittedly, ridiculously high standards. This has become an issue recently as I have found that the best quality for relationships comes from girls hovering around 6s (you may have heard my question on the most recent Roosh Hour). I recently began to engage in online game. Prior to that, it was all in real life. I preferenced day game and social circle, as I think it gives me a better quality of girl. ... Pretty much anything that resulted in a relationship (of whatever length) came from social circle.

As I've also found, it becomes increasingly clear that as you go along, you'll want to find quality once you go through the phase BS of "getting bangs" (however long that phase is). The physical upside/max of this as you state, is the 7, and most are 6-7 --- Ok to fine looking, but just good personality, normal, not focused on material and not constantly desiring attention from you more than she gives you. I think if you can trade a little lower "hotness" [your "high standards"] for youth, you've just hacked the system.

This reality makes me understand why arranged marriages of old worked so well. It was generally understood what the relative SMV was of any family's progeny, so matching was reasonable considering male and female desires. Grass would always be greener for females, but as is usual, that was understood --- marrying for "love" would end up in far too high of a percentage of old maids, modern day cat women.

Messages In This Thread