rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much effort do you put in?

How much effort do you put in?

I get the impression you do a lot of online stuff?

Quote:Quote:

learning to basically talk to a wall
Why are you talking to walls? Talking with a girl is supposed to be enjoyable and fun. If it is this much of a struggle to have at least an enjoyabale time something is wrong, either with you or with the girl. Assume it is you. Are you fun to talk and hang with? How enjoyable is it for a girl to drink a cup of coffee with you?

I think we all know by now that most girls hate a simple hey or hi (especially online)
You must be doing way too much online stuff. In the real world saying 'hi' is pretty much the beginning of every interaction with pretty much every human being.

I wanted to learn how others do it.
Don't do this online stuff. Go outside. Leave phone at home. Go say 'hi' to a girl.

I’m pretty sure most of the guys here take the effort to plan the dates.
Nope. At best I look for a place with a couch or a bench because I like to sit comfortable.

I think where a lot of people might fall short, is selling the place you’re suggesting and making it sound great.
Why try to sell her onto some place? You invested in the place or something?

I was curious as to what others do because I love the idea of only texting for logistics.
I despise social media and all that stuff. I value face to face contact. I make all my appointments face to face or on the phone (calling, using mouth). I do have e-mail. Texting, however, is for emergencies or quick logistics only.

I’m curious about the effort other men are putting in and if the efforts are rewarded or not. What are your limits?
I put effort in myself first and foremost. When talking with a girl I try to be actually interested in her. Her life, her interests, her hobbies, her favorite food and things she might enjoy.

To answer some other question you ask down the line, while I am at it.

Do you only pursue girls that indicate interest in you first?
Yes, mostly. I look for nice and friendly girls. Girls who give me a smile.

Do you date up or down?
Only attractive girls. Attractive, nice and friendly.

You'd rather go into monk mode than to put in effort into pursuing girls? Really?
Monk Mode is a good way to work on your inner self. Your inner game. To actually make yourself a better person. After improving and bettering oneself interactions with girls go a whole lot smoother and are more pleasant. Most of it is your state of mind, your way of thinking, however.

Only three ways to do something: "The right way. The wrong way. Or my way. Obviously my way is best."

Messages In This Thread