rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How much effort do you put in?

How much effort do you put in?

I agree that working on your appearance is big. Previously I just wore clothes and although being fit looked better than most people who do nothing, I just looked like a guy who exercised. Having a style and a number of good clothes is a boost.

But for me it was a far bigger boost to get muscular. I'd tried to get muscular a few times, but never really had results. Last year I found something that worked for me really well. Having more arms, a wider neck and broader shoulders is in my opinion worth more than a plus one facially. My cousin is seriously ripped (roids) and about 6'2", but he isn't that attractive and whenever I am with him women's eyes are all over him. From behind, from the side, from the front; women carnally eyeball him.

I find that with IOIs, you are much more likely to get them when you are socially validated. In the past when I was out with a friend he would tell me some woman was checking me out, but I rarely see women checking me out in my home country as my look didn't really take them out of their comfort zone so they are uncontrollably turn their head. The same guy knows a lot of people in town and when he'd speak to a girl they'd often look at me with a bit of interest. When I was ripped (currently injured) these were bumped up to uncontrollable head turns. I find that so few guys are in good shape that with the right routine it's not hard to get into the 1% for your body. That stand out.

So my general bent is to put my effort into making myself better. I'm not prepared to give up my time for something that is not warmed up. And certainly being visibly muscular in clothes is a way to get them more eager. If the dynamic is your faces are both lighting up because you like how you both look it's much more easy to get things going.

I agree with the above. If you can't generate a spark instantly then it doesn't seem likely that you ever will. With all the girls I've met, all bar one of them have had an instant spark. The one that wasn't was very marriage minded.

Then there are different countries. In my home country I think it's particularly dire. Women are jaded from thinking they are models because they get 2-5 new Instagram wankers per day and their tinder is blowing up. But they find it hard to make connections with anyone as most of the guys they are most interested in just want to bang.

Here it's very difficult to get interest unless you are socially validated. Girls are tepid and have low attention spans. I don't think there is much you can do with that unless you have great social skills.

I've just returned back from EE for 5-6 months; and there, particularly in Russia there is far more interest from just walking down the street. If a girl knows I am foreign her eyes are liable to light up. I joined a gym and three weeks later the girl who signed me up stopped me, her eyes bright and her tail bushy and asked me how I was doing? Back home that wouldn't happen even if she was an obese troll. This I can work with. I can't work with the lack of interest and skewed SMV here.

So with anything I've learned that you need to try and kindle an instant spark and if that doesn't happen it's probably best to dump it and continue firebombing prospects.

For online one thing I have found that works well is if a girl's profile is blank or sparse, drop something like this,

"You'rе vеry mystеrious with your blank profilе. Lеt's play a gamе - dеscribе yoursеlf in thrее words. You go first."

It's quite fun and suggests you are interested to know about them. Although blank profiles may be less serious, they probably get worse messages than average as guys have nothing to work with.

I think taking things in a playful direction is good as it relaxes them and makes things flow easier. You want to get them in the situation when they feel comfortable with you, like a dog lying on it's back with it's legs up in the air. Women love to be vulnerable but feel safe.

Being back home for a few months I'd like to find something to tide me over until I can again escape from this ((country)). But with how terrible it is here, I'm going to be more focused on lining up a few more foreign prospects than I already have. If I can't find anything that will put in any effort themselves then it will be back to monk mode.

Experience in Britain: Little interest even from fatties, social media addled, entitled, quickly loose interest, think their degree or average job mean something; I turn up, I be myself, it's not enough. Struggle below my SMV and more interest from post-wall career women.

Experience in the developing world: I turn up, I be myself, their eyes light up, they smile, they're soft, they compliment. After a little while I am liable to be their king, their prince or their man. Would barely consider a girl more than 10 years younger, and no consideration for less than 5 years younger.

In summary:

Work on yourself, not them
Firebomb opportunities
Work on building instant connections (it's not going to be possible with all)

Messages In This Thread