rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I screwed up. Advice needed.

I screwed up. Advice needed.

Whether the salon is yours or not, you're walking on shaky territory. Why? Because, you're putting your livelihood at risk.

To me it's worse if you're the owner instead of employee. You have more to lose potentially as you may lose recurring income from customers that know some girl you dated that shit went down south with. Word can get around. Not only this but if you're seen running "game" on customers, there are other harpy customers that may destroy your business reputation.

The other part is that you need to work on your game. A chick that grabs your ass wants to fuck you. However she's not going to wait especially after you dried up her pussy with texts. In this case any texts should be used for logistics only.

Ideally what you should have done was told her what time you get off and tell her you will pick her up. It seems you may be able to do that now. Just do it and don't dick around. If she shows up, you have a high chance to bang.

More long term advice: approach girls outside and don't put your business premises at risk by doing so there.

Messages In This Thread