rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Quote: (10-04-2011 03:15 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (10-04-2011 12:01 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Sounds like they aren't impressed with your dancing. What kind of music is being played? If it's Top 40 trash, your dance moves will impress no one.

I live near DC, of course its top 40 trash [Image: tard.gif]

It really is though. Maybe I was right before, its the venue, not necessarily me or them that has an issue.

If I go there again this weekend I'll stay off the dance floor and see if the reception is better.

This thread is interesting, because it does seem to hint at a problem I've been having where girls seem to go from interested to not, even though I feel like I hit the nail on the head, game-wise, but that usually means being more cocky and teasing

I've been quelling my natural dorky nature a lot in the last few months, but I've also lost a good amount of weight and bulked up a lot in those few months as well (both of those facts I know for sure have made my cockiness go UP) Might try toning it down and see if that changes things.

There are plenty of venus in DC that play other stuff (i.e. Reggae). Chicks love to discover new scenes (aka SWPL), and if you're the one to show her that world, your chances of fucking her just went up.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread