rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Quote: (10-04-2011 10:14 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Is it even possible to overgame? I thought the whole point of game was understanding what it takes to get the lizard into bed or to do what one wants. So how can one overgame?

I'm guessing rather than overgame the meaning might be differently calibrated game.

I've had a woman ( a 7-8, clearly LTR oriented) tell me they think if a guy is gorgeous they consider him less suitable for a relationship.
I confronted them, told them BS etc, but she held her ground convincingly.

I mean, of course he's an extreme case ( Villa in Italian Lakes etc) but anyone who ever reads a gossip column sees George Clooney
trades in chicks every couple years and openly says he's never getting married again.

If a guy LOOKS like that and isn't a total Beta, even the most robust rationalization hamster will have trouble thinking she'll keep him on track.
But getting CHILD SUPPORT and GOOD LOOKING KIDS out of him-- now THAT'S a possibility if she's ruthless-- for a little "accident".

However, how a gorgeous guy has to calibrate is something I don't really need to know haha!

If he's trying to convince LTR girls he's not a player and he is-- that's different than calbrated slut-game.

Messages In This Thread