rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages for good looking guys

Disadvantages:

- You can get apathetic fucking average girls because when you have looks, who needs game? [Image: tard.gif]
- Girls shit-test attractive guys way harder, as such your Alpha frame needs to be made of steel.
- Unattractive guy who's an asshole; 'There's something intriguing about him!', attractive guy who's an asshole; 'He's a vain, narcissistic bully! [but I'll still fuck him anyways]'
- LTR game; female feelings of inadequacy get annoying and never go away. You know how infuriating it is being with someone for a year and still having her ask why you're with her? VERY fucking infuriating...
- Female attention score +: Interactions that seem to go well seem to go nowhere...why? That girl was feeling ugly and used you to boost her ego.
- Unattractive girls play you more aggressively. Unattractive girls do not make you look better.
- You will eventually bang and then have to deal with a stalker.

Advantages:

- Looks <=> game. Every guy should learn some game, but if you look good, you don't need to use as much game (in fact, a good-looking guy who overgames looks like a dolt).
- For men, most of the advantages of good looks come outside the sexual marketplace; good looking people are paid more (url), and people tend to project positive traits on attractive people, and negative ones on fuglies.
- More indications of interest...though a lot of them are attention whores, I've long maintained that it's far better to approach a girl you catch checking you out than approach a girl cold.

I'm 6'3 and have a mix of Mediterranean and Northern European features. I would rather look like I do than be 5'5 and Asian.

Messages In This Thread