rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl blinded by status gets raped

Girl blinded by status gets raped

Quote: (09-22-2018 03:04 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

The guys sound like real shitbags, but some of that testimony "‘It made me feel worthless like I was cheap. I was already in a situation I could not get out of. At one point I did not want to have sex with either of them.".

This implies the majority of the encounter was actually consensual. Still obviously a rape, but the values of the everyone involved seem really fucked up.

If they had been Muslim refugees, then there wouldn't be much of a case.

Since they are black football players, then they may be treated more as locals.

And the girl likely only filed complaints, because the morons live-streamed, recorded it and fucked her both anally.

She consented to some of the encounter, but not live-streaming anal group sex.

Well - that might teach her a valuable lesson, but I won't say which.

Hard to classify that as rape, but even I would still call it at least sexual assault, crossing certain boundaries that were not specifically talked about. The way they treated her, then this is also telling - in this case you can even trust her words, because the cops have a recording.

But what should they expect. If I got a girl at my place, was fucking her, then asked her whether I could stream it, then continued nonetheless, then started fucking her in the ass and another guy came also into the room, then shit would be raised over this. How dumb can you be?

Messages In This Thread