rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Moving Out vs. Saving Money

Moving Out vs. Saving Money

My parents are totally different. I stayed with them until 22. They'd still have me living with them if they could, they're amazing. Thinking back, I kind of owe them an apology for keeping them up into the early hours of the morning, their bedroom was right under mine. They're saints, they really are.

In your position, if you're going for location independence, I'd stay put. If you're looking to stay in the states, then yeah, I'd get my own place with great logistics, probably in the college area of town, those parts of town are always a lot of fun, and depending on the city, might not be too pricey. You could also try the states for a few years, get a 9 to 5, and accumulate property. The issue is that you've been abroad now, and once you've seen that, it's hard to go back to the 9 to 5.

Both can be fun. I've tried both, though, and in my case, living abroad is just on another level.

Messages In This Thread