rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Average woman thinks shes a 10 and tries to bang dan bilzerian

Average woman thinks shes a 10 and tries to bang dan bilzerian

Quote: (09-21-2018 06:24 PM)Thrill Jackson Wrote:  

Bruh as soon as a girl is 26+ they are automatically disqualified from being a 10 IMO. She lost her mind.

29 year old 6 thinks that she can get Dan's baby.

Getting a bang out of him is already difficult. He sleeps with 5 girls during those parties and there are more who are willing to fuck him.

She was maybe a 7 in her prime, but not aged 29 (if that is even real). Then the insane hamster wants a baby and child-support for 18+ years.

"So should I write you a check for 10 mio. $ right now, or do you take 50.000$ monthly installments?"

A woman is surprised that a high-value man refuses sex.

And she is no 10 all across the world. Every time I go to the supermarket in fucking Poland I see 2-3 women hotter and younger than her. Dan might have banged them instead of a crazy wannabe.

----------------

And Dan is not a complete whore-monger. A full whore-monger would not have a sixpack, fame-bonus and Alpha-fucks behavior patterns. If Dan were an obese 50yo fugly monster then you would see the difference - no girl would even #tagthesponsor and she would be ashamed if some came up. Plus - she would demand real cash. I read that many of the thots don't even need to get paid much by Dan. There are other guys who contact every girl - Arab sheiks and others - that gets tagged on Dan's Instagram. So a girl appearing around Dan will make probably 100k on top of getting shat on and fucked by the real simps around the world. It would pay for her to even fuck Dan for free.

Messages In This Thread