rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey Trip Report

Monterrey Trip Report

Quote: (10-10-2018 05:01 PM)Axel99 Wrote:  

Guys I may have a bit of a problem, the bathroom stall girl I barebacked texted me 7 days after I fucked her and asked if I really had a vasectomy, I lied to her the night we fucked and said I have a vas. I told her yes and asked why she asked, she just said "no reason". Well yesterday I got another text from her and She said shes getting scared cuz she hasn't got her period and said I'm the only guys shes fucked since. I assured her I had a vas so she said it might be something else then. Is there a way she can find out who I am if I change my number? She only knows my first name and she lives in mexico plus shes not really smart nor has money, she works as a waitress and likely high school drop out. I want to be able to disappear if this bitch is actually pregnant so I don't get fucked over with child support or some shit. Is abortion legal in mexico?

You pussy!!!! Man up and take care of that child!!!

But do get a genetic test.

Messages In This Thread