rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Monterrey Trip Report

Monterrey Trip Report

I met up with the bathroom girl last night and I could see why she let me fuck her in the stall lol, she looked kinda ghetto and reminded me of the cholo girls in LA, she also brought her sister who was like 30 fucking yrs old and way more ghetto. Anyway we went to the bullfights which were pretty fucking cool, never seen anything like that, man vs beast I was quite into it. The girls were mostly talking amongst themselves and i had to initiate almost all the banter, i was kinda turned off by that so i said fuck it I'm ditching these hoes. I told them i have plans for after and I didnt want to go to the club, they got all butthurt and left. Good riddance.

After the fights I hit up a club the uber driver recommended me. It was pretty big and had lots of girls, I hit on one girl with fucked up teeth and buy her a drink, she give me the "I'm going to the bathroom" line and never returns. I then get approached by a petite girl who looks 15 is actually 20, decent ass no tits but tight little body, face is a 5. We start dancing and drinking but she isn't quite as keen on making out but is clearly interested in me. We hang out till like 3am and then we head back to my hotel. We start the foreplay in my room but I'm getting severe whiskey dick so she tells me to go down on her...she is loving it and suddenly she starts squirting while im eating her out lol...for some reason this got me super horny and my dick got hard so I quickly started fucking her bareback and came on her ass. It's a good thing we were fucking on the couch cuz she just kept squirting all over..I've actually never had a squirter before so it was cool. It was like 5am already and she gets an uber home. I hit her up today but she has to work. Anyway pretty good day 2 in monterrey.

Messages In This Thread