rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls end up hating me - is my game too tight?!

Girls end up hating me - is my game too tight?!

Quote: (09-27-2018 07:28 PM)#_# Wrote:  

right in the feels. feels kinda harsh to imagine it but also nice to hear the truth. I can also see it work in practice, wont be easy though. I am sure that this neediness is the result of my shaky self esteem

Self esteem does not come from success or failure. It comes from having the balls to do the right thing. Escalating on every woman will make you feel like a beast. You won't even need success. You would be proud of yourself for just having the courage to expand your horizons. And with that new-found aura, success will suddenly come.

So as you can see, you actually control everything. I was once afraid of escalating on random women. But after I did it a few times, I no longer needed a wing. It didn't even matter that I was completely mis-calibrated and got rejected like the first 100 times. The power that came from not giving a damn and escalating was intoxicating. And that eventually led to mastery.

Messages In This Thread