rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huffington Post: "Everything You Know About Obesity is Wrong"

Huffington Post: "Everything You Know About Obesity is Wrong"

Quote: (09-25-2018 02:38 AM)placer Wrote:  

What strikes me is that the article claims to cite footnotes, but while the article claims 33-75% of obese people are still healthy, the linked article says the range is 5-75% among studies in general, and 10-50% on studies with a good response rate. The Huffpost author literally did not read the scientific article he was quoting.

This article is, plain simply, liberal bullshit. People are responsible for their actions, and actions do have consequences. I wish liberals would stop trying to avoid taking responsibility for their actions.

Nice job reading the footnotes, I'm sure we all know it's junk science but that's even better (ignoring the science.)

There's a Tess Holliday looking broad with this quote:
Quote:Quote:

This is Corissa Enneking at her lightest: She wakes up, showers and smokes a cigarette to keep her appetite down. She drives to her job at a furniture store, she stands in four-inch heels all day, she eats a cup of yogurt alone in her car on her lunch break. After work, lightheaded, her feet throbbing, she counts out three Ritz crackers, eats them at her kitchen counter and writes down the calories in her food journal.

Or not. Some days she comes home and goes straight to bed, exhausted and dizzy from hunger, shivering in the Kansas heat. She rouses herself around dinnertime and drinks some orange juice or eats half a granola bar. Occasionally she’ll just sleep through the night, waking up the next day to start all over again.

She is lying. That is not enough calories to maintain 400 pounds.

Also, this idea that you'll be fighting hunger the rest of your life to lose weight is both a lie and demoralizing. I've lost a bunch of weight and I'm rarely hungry. Almost never. Being addicted to food (as I would say I was) and having a craving is not hunger.

Messages In This Thread