rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huffington Post: "Everything You Know About Obesity is Wrong"

Huffington Post: "Everything You Know About Obesity is Wrong"

Quote: (09-21-2018 12:24 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Several grossly overweight people I went to high school with posted this on Facebook, as if it were some righteous justification for their obesity.
Growing up in Italy it was very uncommon to see fat kids around.
There was this fat motherfucker in my school, let's call him Fat Tony, which was the most flabby ball of lard I have ever seen (before visiting America that's it).
Fat Tony got bullied from the rest of the school for 3 years straight, being called all sort of names. I feel bad now looking back but kids are kids what you gona do?

Now I reconnect with Fat Tony on social media a few years back, which to my surprise lost all the fat and got in fucking great shape (put my non bodybuilder body to shame). The son of a bitch even joined the Italian army and got deployed to Afghanistan. I bumped into (no more)Fat Tony last year walking around my city and he was holding hand with one tight piece of ass. Really felt good for the guy after all he had to go through as a kid.

Now I am wondering if fat shaming was needed in Fat Tony life to move his ass and do good with his health?
And one of the reason you have so many fatties in the states might be that fat shaming is thrown upon and medias are all about that body acceptance bullshit?

Messages In This Thread