rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Huffington Post: "Everything You Know About Obesity is Wrong"

Huffington Post: "Everything You Know About Obesity is Wrong"

I think stuff like this - aside from just fitting in to the degenerate zeitgeist of our time - is pushed to deflect from the various and obvious negative effects that obesity is having on healthcare systems.

I read a report a few months ago that indicated that the NHS in the UK was spending a majority of its pharma budget on things like diabetes medication.

I was recently in hospital in Canada, and I was amazed at the number of middle age and younger people who were being scheduled for hip and knee replacements. Guess what they all had in common? And I did not experience a single doctor or nurse suggestion a diet or weight loss plan (I shared a room with some of these people). It wasn't even brought up.

Be fat if you want. I honestly don't care. But, I see no reason to offer assistance to those who are intent on killing themselves slowly. You want to have fat pride parades and calendars. Fine. You want me to pay for your Tresiba? Nope. Lose some weight or pay for it yourself. There are people who have juvenile diabetes through no fault of their own. I would rather focus my research and treatment money on them.

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread