rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-27-2018 04:44 AM)pk9090 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2018 07:07 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

[quote] (09-25-2018 10:28 PM)nomadiam Wrote:  

(09-26-2018, 02:37 AM)monsquid Wrote:  We don't know if OP was using drugs or banging trannies/ladyboys. Even if OP wasn't using needle drugs, being under the influence increases risk because you are more likely to bang ladyboys, not use a condom, and in general be surrounded by people with high risk lifestyle.

When members asked about this and called him on it he never answered or misdirected. He was definitely hiding something.

If OP was a troll kudos but the general awareness brought to all was worth something.

Hey thanks for the info.

Will stay in SEA for 2 months, December and January, what is the best option for me if I dont want to pay? I have a very weak game, and will be staying in hostels, and for a while in a friends house.

1.) Be white

2.) Tinder, approach any girl, anywhere.

I didn't pull one girl at night when I was there due to the nightlife scene being grimy (ladyboys, hookers etc.), and because I don't drink. I'm not into just stacking bodies, especially nightlife/drunk ones. Threads like this kill any regret I have that comes from not playing the bar scenes.

Not to change the topic, but I recommend you look into AirBnb's, as they are about the same as a hostel, and won't cockblock you.

Messages In This Thread