rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-26-2018 11:40 AM)Batka Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2018 04:53 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

Yea Asian women can get offended when you pull out a condom. It's low key saying that you think they get get around. In their minds anyway.

Same here (FSU) when you whip out the raincoat.

Why the need for this? Is it culture or education? Here in North America it is trending towards this as well.

After the AIDS scare, there was aggressive education (and scare campaigns) which got everyone to wrap it up. These days girls don't want anything to do with rubbers. It used to be solely for exclusive relationships to bang with no protection but these day girls now go chasing creampies with anyone they match on Tinder.

I don't understand it. I put this solely on the woman's table because you can't expect a rational man to act in an appropriate manner during his most weak and irrational state right before intercourse. I used to think girls were big hoes for having condoms on standby in their nightstand but now I realize it is a dying breed of girls who are still somewhat responsible.

Messages In This Thread