rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-23-2018 03:34 AM)wrapyojunk Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2018 03:31 AM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2018 03:28 AM)wrapyojunk Wrote:  

Find me a prominent denialist who is still active in 2018.

Or alive?

These views leads to shit like this occurring:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliza_Jane_Scovill

Have whatever views you want. But if you air them publicly you deserve to be ridiculed.

There are some very fair points made by Duesberg and others though! Immune suppression resulting from lifestyle choices, meaning poor diet, smoking, alcohol and drugs in particular definitely matters. Also, accumulating a lot of other pathogens will give latent viruses like HIV and CMV etc. (All the herpes viruses are latent) a chance to reactivate. This is not controversial at all, and it will make the situation for the HIV+ worse than it otherwise would be.

So, when Duesberg says that AIDS is caused by sex and drugs, he is basically correct in that isolated sense. And it will probably be of significant value to optimize your lifestyle/health with the right choices if you have AIDS. But as things stand now, I would only skip the antiretrovirals if I had access to the telomere gene therapy I talked about. And also then I would closely monitor my CD4 and viral load.

There are some AIDS thinkers/scientist out there that are active still and have dissident views. I hate the word denialist, science does not depend on consensus nor credentials, but rather on data. (I`m not saying I concur with the people in the video posted below btw.)

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Messages In This Thread