rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-23-2018 06:02 AM)zatara Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2018 05:35 AM)wrapyojunk Wrote:  

Use your brain on why I have only posted on this thread. Not hard to figure out...

The liberal media is very pro-HIV these days. I am now an oppressed minority. So it is actually the opposite of the point you are trying to make?

Your moral argument doesn't hold up to scrutiny at all. There is ZERO transmission risk.

Playing devils advocate, is it a moral requirement to tell a potential bang that you post on a 'sexist, misogynist' internet forum. I am sure many wouldn't bang you after they know you post here.

No one is entitled to know anything about your personal life or health as long as you don't pose a risk to them.

I have extremely high doubts about there being "zero transmission risk" when you have sex with women. There is also a world of difference between informing sexual partners about you having a life changing, sexually transmitted disease and posting on an internet forum - thats a ridiculous comparison.

I know if a HIV positive woman pulled that line with me I would be very, very angry - as I think most people would be. And I know if a HIV positive man had sex with my sister without forewarning her I would be collecting a group of friends to go beat him. I would hope the vast majority of posters here would have a similar moral compass, as its a pretty basic concept to at least warn other human beings of any potential dangers you're deliberately putting them in.

But, even aside from the highly questionable morality, 45 states in the US have laws against HIV-positive persons not disclosing their status during sex. As do many countries. So you are literally admitting to, and advocating, illegal behaviour. Potential headlines of "RooshV forum encourages HIV Positive men not to tell their sexual partners their status" really aren't a good thing.

It's not my opinion that there is zero transmission risk it is the consensus amongst the medical community.

Forgive me for not taking into account your bropinion.

I have never set foot in the US...

Messages In This Thread