rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-22-2018 07:26 PM)jimukr75 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2018 07:02 PM)Rocha Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2018 03:59 PM)jking73 Wrote:  

*I am a high rep member who lost my account due to losing my email adress.

Bye jimukr104, was nice to see you around here again.

What the fr$%^ you talking about Rocha? You really think I would be banished for loving the pussy cat? Banish me for hooking up to a ball and chain would be more politically correct [Image: banana.gif]

I been too busy to do anything but lurk around here. Many of us dinosaurs decided to allow the newer blood to take the spotlight. We do keep in contact in PM's though and sometimes comment on board shit, but behind the scenes.

I also got sick of my fan club trolls like Deb following me around. I wouldn't be surprised if there has been Jim imitators from time to time. It is just them starting shit and trying to infiltrate this forum. I will be going back to sleep now. I have nothing new to say about Ukraine. I actually sold my flat and haven't looked back. I really have nothing to share about the topic anymore.

I was informed by one of my buds you been sweating my name so I popped up. Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice (please tell me you get the corny joke from the 80's)
Good luck!
your friend Jim

Glad to have you back Jim!

Messages In This Thread