rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-22-2018 04:20 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2018 03:59 PM)jking73 Wrote:  

"Exactly. Low probability does not equal zero probability"

I am baffled by the guy who thought OP was trolling. Even more ashamed that he got Roosh involved. Roosh would only get involved and doubt if another member PM him. Both the accuser and even Roosh should apologize IMHO. This is a serious matter and OP is a hero for starting this thread.
i have a friend who died in a plane crash. Would someone be trollish enough to say it is a 1 in 11 million chance probability therefore impossible?
In most cases it is the unlucky son of bitch who gets caught holding the ball.

It is like day game. The 1st women could accept your date or the 100th women.

*I am a high rep member who lost my account due to losing my email adress.

Running a site like this requires heavy moderation, Roosh doesn't owe anyone an apology.
True but it still remains likely that another member sent a pm to Roosh to "check" out the OP story because they thought he was trolling. I didn't see any reason why the OP would be scrutinized from any thing he said. People tend to know a lot more than average people do when they have a condition, about that condition. When my cat had lymphoma I ended up knowing a lot to the extent that my regular vets knew less than myself and I had a level of understanding to have frank discussions with my oncologist.

Point is OP didn't owe it to anyone to reveal paper records of his lab results. There have been a lot more unbelievable notch claims on this forum in the past that weren't called out at all but were actually later on proven to be fabricated.

As I said, I know a plane crash victim, people who have been wounded in bombings, etc. You live long enough you will see/hear it all.

Messages In This Thread