rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

< Tell it to the doctors and Nobal price winners.

And people die - claiming that a woman died because of untreated AIDS 20 years after the positive test is not how you prove a point.

And again - respectively there are various other claims by mainstream medicine that ar batshit insane - vaccines for example being another one - a boon of society that does not hold up to any decent scrutiny.

US colleges and hyper-promiscuous societies in the West should have 50 - 200 mio. AIDS patients by now. I have even personally heard statements by medical doctors in mainstream universities that the potential infection rate for heterosexuals is really close to zero - that is the real-life mainstream view taught at a public university in Sweden! My MD buddies say exactly the same - it's not some 8-10% as in some stats thrown around here.

Oh - and I read a funny study by an Italian team that tested WWI corpses for HIV - guess what - many of them tested HIV positive. 1918 was a busy time for time travelers - can't find the study now.

Never mind - respectfully - I disagree as do many other MDs.
I won't post any more here, because anyone can research at their leisure and I don't want to pull away from the issue if you think it's real. Wrapping it up won't hurt for sure.

Messages In This Thread