rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Yeah I have already thought about this extensively and I wouldn't tell a girl for a ONS or if I am just dating for a short period of time.

If I am not transmissible there is no ethical reason to tell anybody.

The law agrees with me.

Quote: (09-21-2018 04:54 PM)Spaniard88 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:58 AM)wrapyojunk Wrote:  

Lol calm down with the moral judgements.

Is it morally repugnant to bang a girl without telling her you have diabetes or epilepsy?

And no I most likely wouldn't date a girl who has HIV. My plan is just to continue to get wealthy and then it shouldn't matter that much.

If I date a girl for more than a few months I will tell her.

Wait, what the F? A few months? Not telling this to someone you have sex with used to be a felony, I think, I don't know if it still is, but even if it isn't, you've been out there spreading this thing for a few years now, and you can argue you didn't know at the time, which I think is BS, but you can make the argument. However, once you know, there's no argument, you need to disclose this to any girl you're about to have sex with, preferably much sooner, so they can have time to think about whether they want to continue seeing you.

And even if you think what you have isn't able to be spread, you should still disclose. Put the shoe on the other foot, man, if you were a girl getting fucked by someone, would you want to know this information? Of course you would.

I hope you see that.

Messages In This Thread