rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

“^Dude...if you're smashing ladyboys you're not straight. You fucked a biological man. It's pretty gay.”

Ladyboy is definitely a biological man and the sex is gay, yes (is anal sex with a woman technically gay, too?). That said; If you’re only attracted to women and sleep with/date only women but also fuck the rare, occasional hyper-feminized ladyboy, fuck one out of boredom or curiosity (or for no reason at all) but also are not (not!) attracted to men in the least (gay men or straight men) or cock then I wouldn’t classify that person as gay, at least not regular gay or even bisexual... hypersexual, more likely. Just my personal view. And if anyone disagrees I would not say they’re wrong at all, either. For what that’s worth. Maybe it is black-and-white.

To keep this thread focused on the original poster who was infected with HIV via a women (possibly through anal, he’s not exactly sure) it’s good to reiterate: anal sex is highly effective in transmission for anything/everything.

Only conclusion to draw from commentary above as it relates to OP and all of us: making the straight-sex game (civilian & p4p alike) more dangerous are the increasing popularity/prevelaence and accessibility of ladyboys (there’s more of them every year it seems) generally. Thus driving up HIV rates in straight sex people. For sure.

And speculation about straights (or bisexuals or whoever) fucking ladyboys (picking up virus) then fucking a women (infecting them), then that women infecting other straight men, and on it goes... is probably only going to accelerate.

What was once a gay-on-gay-only problem or IV drug user problem, those communities were sort of quarantined from straights... not anymore, is now straight-on-straight problem and I link it to Ladyboy popularity/prevelance.

Messages In This Thread