rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Got the HIV... Warning to RVFers

Quote: (09-21-2018 12:07 AM)MONGERLOID Wrote:  

A worst-case scenario for any of us.

Did you have herpes at time of infection and do you believe this aided transmission route? It’s always said that herpes makes HIV transmission easier, statistically that HIV+ people also have herpes. Just curious.

Personally, in addition to civilians I’ve engaged in high risk no-condom sex with sex workers all over SEA including a few ladyboys (hey, I’m a rennasance man). After the ladyboys & a few particular absolute bottom barrel prosts (I was on a bender) I’ve since tested negative and am extremely lucky for that.

With ladyboy’s in particular the risk is well known, all of them get HIV eventually. The smart ones are on a Prep regimine but even that isn’t bulletproof.... so I thought I was mostly safe with vaginal sex with civilians (and occasional sex worker) as pretty safe. But dang. Your story both surprises me and doesn’t surprise me at all.

Fascinating though that you assume to have been HIV+ for a year+ with basically no symptoms and also not having passed it to your steady GF (raw dogging daily over the course of entire 1.5 yr relationship)... without ever infecting her! Beggars belief. Goes to show it’s not easy to get with straight vaginal sex.

With that thought in mind... I am curious if you have been able to drill down a little more in your own mind the origin (who) of infection. Was there a particular incident or girl that stands out for you as likely carrier? Was anal involved? Was it multiple encounters with girl or single? And after a year+ do you believe it highly likely you passed it on to others?

What was your girlfriends initial reaction and how has she taken it now? Still together?

Thanks for answering our questions!
For what it’s worth; my sympathies (you’re not looking for sympathies but nonetheless have them). You can be any of us.

We did raw dog anal several times also (creampie).

My theory coincides with CleanSlate's analysis above.

There is a window of 2-3 months where the transmission risk is huge.

If a promiscuous club rat gets it (highest probability from a bi guy) then she might bang 8-12 straight guys during this highly infectious period and give it to 2-4 guys. Then this cycle continues.

Regarding herpes. Not sure, I had one outbreak that i suspected was herpes but it could have been a fungal infection. Never had another one like that. Also it was painful so I didn't bang at all until it cleared up.

Messages In This Thread