rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living with one girl.. have you ever tried?

Living with one girl.. have you ever tried?

Women changr with time as I think guys do to. The horniness will decline as you start getting used to each other. Things will get boring eventually, therefore I recommend you and the girl have shit in common. You need to share a hobbie, a mind set, damn even the music. Because if you and the girl are too different those differences will start to become annoying for both of you and add the less sexual activity and shit will start to go down.

It is a hars choice to stay put to a girl and you will start missing your old single lifestyle and look more often to other woman. Sleeping around while living with a girl may prove a difficult task if you don’t want to get cought, up to you. But as some guys said before, if you don’t feel it and start missing shit in the early stages it will only get worst. You really need to feel comfortable, thus never force that shit into you.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread