rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The no photoshop, no make-up mask, celebrity 0-10 thread (NSFW)

The no photoshop, no make-up mask, celebrity 0-10 thread (NSFW)

@jeff

They just have to be 5'9''+ and thin. Some of them don't have any curves i.e. Sui He. And for that reason the male version of Victoria's Secret (IBF pro) is harder. If you just have big pecs but can only squat 190 you won't make it into the bodybuilding world. But yeah I agree you do have to be in the top % of the genetic pool to fit the Victoria's Secret standard. Even at just 31 some women (and guys) can't maintain a thin figure while models in their mid 30s like Izabel Goulart have flat stomachs.

I never understood why Taylor Swift was considered hot. If you step into any mainstream gym chain I'm sure you'd find at least 5 other broads that are hotter than her. I'd only bang for the divorce money. Someone here posted a funny meme that she sings about having a hard time choosing the right guy but she's able to select the right male politician.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread