rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

3d gun printer Cody Wilson snagged in sex honeypot
d gun printer Cody Wilson snagged in sex honeypot
Quote: (09-20-2018 03:54 PM)jeffreyjerpp Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2018 01:32 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

My stepdaughter would have these packs of friends over and I can tell you this, they were always pushing boundaries in one way or another. Can they talk us into buying alcohol, can they get away with being topless in the backyard, can they talk about subjects with adults that they shouldn't be?

Wait, what?

I would be mildly terrified if I was a 30-40ish man and had those girls at my house. Maybe it was different back then? But these days, you would be basically sitting on a landmine.

Amazing how some teen girls are totally naive, while others are the most conniving and dangerous individuals known to man.

Wasn't that long ago. Yeah, it was terrifying, but I was pre-red pill, and I just pushed all realthoughts down, and gave people the benefit of the doubt. I assumed everything that made me uncomfortable was unintended, unconscious, or just me being paranoid.

It wasn't till later that I figured out what was going on.

I walked to the backdoor, saw a flash of skin, and turned and bolted inside to tell my partner to tell them to put clothes on. Terrifying.

I look back now and think that I was tiptoeing through life at the time, trying to keep everyone happy. Something weird comes up, you deal with it, go straight into denial, and carry on as if it didn't happen.

Now, in retrospect, I also see that I was scared of my stepdaughter, and disciplined her less than my stepson, because in the back of my brain was the fear of a false accusation. It wasn't conscious though. It was like you'd think something like, man, if she got mad at me, she could make something up, and I would be in big trouble.

But then, being programmed by the 20th century, I would berate myself for having such terrible thoughts about my poor stepdaughter. How can you think such a thing, you horrible man?

In retrospect, she would have been perfectly capable if mad enough. It was just that if I had admitted that to myself I would have had to break up with my partner and leave, so it was pretty much an unthinkable thought.

And besides, I am just focusing on the nightmare aspects of the situation for the sake of this post. Most of the time the girls were okay, and they were quieter than a house of teenage boys, and didn't break anything, and cleaned up after themselves. That was part of what was scary. They could just be a houseful of normal kids, and then out of the blue, one of them would do something that would freak you out.

I would say only one or two of them were evil, and the rest were just testing boundaries, but they did it with such a disregard for the consequences, not to them, but to us, that their very casual attitude was in itself scary.

I came home one time and my partner was heading out to buy some beer for a house of fifteen year olds, and I took her aside and asked her what she was doing, and she said that the way they asked her made her feel all right about it. (She was European, so drinking age wasn't an issue to her personally.)

Trying to keep my temper, I said, look, it is more of an issue of the law than of how you feel about it. I tried to paint a picture for her to wake her up. I said, all it takes is one of the kids to tell their parents, and that parent gets upset and goes to the police, and then you are the creepy mom in the mugshot in the paper, who invites kids over to her house and plies them with alcohol. You are that person.

She was in the social services and when I put it that way she got it.

So they worked on men and women equally.

Also a bunch of false adjudication, like one of my stepdaughter's friends would accuse my stepson of stealing something from her, and expecting me to make reparations for it. There was later evidence, I found, that the two girls had been basically torturing the poor kid all day and he did it in retaliation. What do you know. She left that part out.

Just seeing what they could get.

The only positive is that even though I was blue pilled at the time, it was like deep inside I had a red pilled alpha dude who would come out and deal with things if they went too far off the rails. I felt bad about being so authoritarian at the time, but still I acted on what I actually saw, and did what I had to do.

That's part of why I have hope for men, even the blue pilled ones. I think there is a red pilled shit kicker deep inside them that will come out when they fight back against their programming.

If I had to do it again, I would have lectured them with ground rules from the start, and had a no tolerance policy (go home immediately) for breaking any rules, and wouldn't have worried at all about being a nice guy. I used to make jokes and stuff when picking them up and dropping them off. No more. No interesting conversation.I would have been the guy they didn't want to piss off, who they left alone. The stern man of the house. Shut anything inappropriate down immediately.

I dodged that bullet though.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread