rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I've the feeling my friend will be cockblocking me soon....

I've the feeling my friend will be cockblocking me soon....

Quote: (09-22-2018 01:00 PM)Preussen Wrote:  

If you are sharing a car I would just drive her to your house without saying anything beforehand. I did this before with a girl on a first meeting. I picked her up at her place and just drove. She asked where I was taking her and I said to my place to cook dinner. We made a stop at the store on the way, planned a meal on the spot then went to my house.

She knows where I live because shes literally my neighbour (she lives a couple blocks away), so I drop her off right in front of my appt. We arrive at lunch hour... maybe it could work but idk, she has people back at her home waiting, but anyway not a bad idea, i might try it one day.

But anyway, this monday im def propossing to do something with her in the way back (for friday/weekend, i cant afford other day), after trying some physical escalation during the day

BTW: Our texts are basically summarized into "im ready to be picked up" during the morning and so. Theres nothing else. I guess I won't type her during this weekend, anyway I didnt have enought time, and Ive no idea what could I say. I will see her tomorrow so not a big issue in my oppinion.

Messages In This Thread