rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

Quote: (09-20-2018 02:12 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2018 01:35 PM)Tiger Man Wrote:  

Quote: (09-20-2018 01:08 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

One issue with the meta-study you mentioned is that it includes a lot of different races in the data sets, including various Asian countries/peoples. One might wonder if that contributed to a lower global average than what would be normal for European men.

As an analogy, the global average for adult male stature is something like 175 cm, if I remember correctly. But for many Euro countries like Denmark and Holland it`s more like 180-182. (Measured usually on military recruits.) Obviously I don`t know if there really is a difference in penis size varying between racial groups, but there is good reasons (including studies) to think there is. Although it might not be huge differences, even a few centimetres matters a lot when we`re talking about averages.

This is true and is a minor issue. There are noted differences in penis size between ethnic groups. This is most apparent in measurements of ethnically homogeneous groups in different countries. On average, certain sub-Saharan African men rank well above the rest. On average, certain Northern Asian men rank well below the rest. But then the question becomes, what is well above or well below?

Length has far more variance than girth. But, even then, you can look at the standard deviation for all men or for specific ethnic/racial groups, and you still get a fairly tight range. In gework's linked post above, he has a table with percentiles and SD. That is a fairly good representation. Even if we were to break it down by ethnicity/race, the best data indicate that you would only be sliding the entire range up or down by <5 cms.

There also appears to be a correlation between height or general body size and penis size. It is one of the only signature correlative points that has been confirmed (when it comes to penis size). So genetics play a part, but so do things like environment and nutrition.

If I was OP or anyone else concerned with my "size", I would first be concerned with girth. It is very unlikely a guy would be seriously deficient in the girth department due to the low variance. If that was actually an issue, it may be time to visit a urologist (there are some hormonal treatnments, depending on age and other factors). Length is, honestly, less important. And, merely due to the nature of numbers, most men will fall well within a "normal range". Again, there are safer and more effective ways to modify penis metrics, but it can take a while. And, one has to decide if it is worth it. Based on what you have said and what I have said, this may be worth it for some men. If you are median average and you manage to add 1.5 in in length, you put yourself in to a rarer category, indeed. If that is of major importance to the individual guy, he may be able to justify wearing an extender for several hours a day for a year or two. But, I think a lot of guys will decide it isn't worth it.

Well, 5 cm`s is a lot though. If you have a 10 cm erect penis you have problem! 15 and you`re fine. (I guess) I just think that urologist etc. are focusing on putting men at ease, rather than seeking objective truth here. Probably the Euro average is somewhat bigger in both length and girth than that study suggest. Also it didn't include much data from African countries, so the Asian data included might just give a false impression/misrepresent the true Euro average.

I see what you are saying about 10 vs. 15 cm. However, I was referring to the whole distribution. So (and I am making an informed guess here) the difference between certain European men and certain African men might be 2 cm at the median. That is less than an inch, and the SD1 ranges would overlap by quite a bit. I say some because there is variance within both European and African communities.

I also take your point about urologists wishing to be reassuring, and I agree with it for the most part. I did rotations with the urology department of a teaching hospital when I was starting out and I felt there was an over-diagnosis of BDD in men presenting with concerns over their penis size. A guy with a four inch penis, while not clinically a case of micropenis, might have real and significant concerns. And, he might benefit from the actual (and scientifically-based) interventions that are available to men on the short end of the scale.

Aside from differences in size, perceptions about penis size vary by race/culture/ethnicity. Germany, for example, leads European nations in penis enhancement surgeries. On the other hand, there are several Eastern European countries that have no available data on such surgeries being performed (indicating that if it done, it is very rare). It is unlikely that the men in, say, Georgia have penises so much larger than German men that the Germans require "enhancement" while the Georgians do not.

Quote: (09-20-2018 11:01 PM)Robert High Hawk Wrote:  

In light of Tiger Man's excellent musings on this subject, I feel this may come across as trite, however does OP groom properly? That can make a difference in the appearance, and since women get their impression based off emotions, a particularly well groomed schlong may get them excited and they may then feel that you have good enough size.

In my not so frequent past sexcapades, I can say that several times during the act women have decided to make some sort of statement about my member. In basically all of those cases (minus the Asian chicks) I believe they were just saying that to get my confidence up even higher and get me more motivated during the act. Dare I say - it works. However, I am under no illusions that they were just emotionally manipulating me. Positively, but still.

Remember, if women are actually telling you or behaving as if your member size is an issue, they are almost definitely emotionally manipulating you, only negatively. As Tiger Man put so deftly, that is not worth your time or stress.

Finally, there's all kinds of sex toys out there you can include into your repotiore to supplement whatever you are doing. But put all this stress and angst into just being a better player overall, a more confident person overall, and it will be much better overall.

I don't find your point trite. Considering differences in technique, arousal, entry velocity, etc., it is very difficult for a woman to give a specific measure of a penis that is inside her body. Most women are going to gauge what they think is a man's penis size based on viewing it. This would be one of the few occasions in which flaccid size actually matters (if you care about it). Grooming will assist here. As will the temperature in the room, to be honest.

It didn't occur to me to add it before, but thinking back to the urology rotations reminded me of something. Some men carry excess fat in the pubic area. This can happen in men that are skinny (fat) as well as the overweight. I would advise exercise, but that doesn't always work. Liposuction of the pubic area is one of the cheapest, safest, and most effective ways to "add" length to the penis. I have read of men that added over an inch of usable length via this method. If I was considering surgery, that would be my first thought.

It will also contribute to a larger appearance (again, if you care about it).

Currently out of office.

Messages In This Thread