rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

My info on penis enlargement here.

In penis lengthening I believe there is only one method that produces a longer erect penis and I wish I'd never seen photos of it. It involves taking apart all the components of the penis, using different techniques to lengthen them and then putting it all back together again. The success rate is low.

There are permanent and temporary girth enhancements. The permanent one has the potential to make your dick rot.

It's best to stay away from all this.

I think penis enlargement excercises can work, but the main reason people may have success with them is they improve errection quality, which is worth 1-3cm for many guys.

Beyond that it appears it takes serious investment doing the right technique in the right way for your physiology. If it were easy there would be evidence all over the internet.

As noted what women say about size is as much rubbish as what guys say about their size. There are about as many women who can take a genuine 7.5 inch penis without issues as are men with them, 1% of Europeans. Any women gossiping about a 9 incher would be hobbling about doing so. She's probably referring to an actual 7.5 incher.

There's a good site but I can't find the link, of a woman holding up various lengths and sizes of cardboard tubs up against her naked body. This puts in perspective how ridiculous various claims and gossip is. 9 inches is full on bowel tapping.

Messages In This Thread