rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

Quote: (09-18-2018 01:10 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Size is important though, but wait for gene therapy to come along if you`re serious about altering your penis size. The procedure described here will damage you long term, guaranteed. Also it only shows flaccid dicks on their page. I can`t see how the erect size will increase with this procedure, and it`s the erect size that matters when it comes to sex obviously. I certainly don`t give a shit about what other men in the dressing room thinks about my member. (Although I can see how this could be a concern for men with a genuine micropenis.)

There will be a therapy for penis extension eventually, and it will most likely be a gene therapy vector/gene delivery system that upregulates the transcription of androgen receptor protein in the corpus cavernosum of the penis, which is reduced at the end of puberty, although the androgen levels are in fact high enough to promote growth basically all through your life. This (androgen-DHT binding reduction) is what naturally causes the the penis to stop growing, which in and of itself is a good thing! But with gene therapy you could safely extend the penis via natural cell proliferation/growth in a controlled manner. This could first and foremost help guys with a real problem, i.e. micropenis/significantly below average penile length. But it would also be available to guys who feel uncomfortable with their current size. And I guess there would be some that would take it to far, so there would have to be some form of regulations in place for this type of treatment. Otherwise there would be a lot of mandingos+ out there.

When do you think this type of therapy will come about? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Messages In This Thread