rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

Effect penis size has on game and potentially getting a penis implant

There are now legitimate procedures that have been FDA cleared to increase the size of a mans penis, this one costs about $13,000: https://www.penuma.com/#about-us it can increase your size both length and girth up to about 2.5 inches. With this enhancement depending on which option I go with I could have a penis over 8 inches after the enhancement.

Girls love to brag about how big the dick of the guy they are fucking or boyfriend is, this is one of the main thing women gossip about. Having a bigger penis will have women positively gossiping about you, you'll get your girls entire social circle interested in you and your girl will be more loyal.

We need to be realistic when we talk about game and not fall into blue pill tendencies like denying women prefer certain things. So seriously we should discuss what women think about penises and what they prefer. Pleasure wise a longer and definitely girthier penis can pleasure a girl in ways a smaller penis simply can't. However there is also probably a size were it becomes to big and just makes things to complicated.

Having a big penis would also make a girl remember you even when she fucks other guys and they don't compare. I've heard some girls talk about men they've fucked with bigger penises and how good it was even when they had current boyfriends, they even talked about how their boyfriends were much smaller and not as good.

So from your experience from what you've seen girls do, fucked them or just heard them talking what size do girls really prefer. Also would you ever consider getting penis enhancement?

Messages In This Thread