rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Homeless white guy is thrown out of McDonalds by hispanic cop for no reason

Homeless white guy is thrown out of McDonalds by hispanic cop for no reason

Quote: (09-17-2018 06:03 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2018 06:02 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

"I am the law!" says unaware Judge Dredd parody woman.

In many countries, certainly Mexico, the police is the law, so she's half right I guess.

True. Mexican Cops are respected because they can fuck someone up with absolutely zero repercussions. The only repercussions that would come would be from a mob in the cops own community if he were to step over the line in terms of enforcement. So in that sense, the order is maintained very naturally and free from any oversight formalities. That said if they fuck with someone important or go over the line in some illegal way they are likely to just get killed.

You would never see a cop take even one percent of the shit that gets thrown at American cops. Screaming “pussy, bitch, etc” and you’re getting fucked up.

The Maximally Pathetic Schema: Xs who labor to convince Ys that “I’m not one of those despicable Zs!,” when in fact it is obvious to the meanest intelligence that the Ys see no difference between Xs and Zs, don’t care anyway, and would love to throw both Xs and Zs into a gulag.

- Adrian Vermeule

Messages In This Thread