rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

48yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
8yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
Quote: (09-23-2018 11:47 AM)tillbor69 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-23-2018 07:03 AM)Going strong Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2018 09:16 PM)tillbor69 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2018 03:04 PM)tillbor69 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-21-2018 04:37 PM)Going strong Wrote:  

No offense, friend, but if I had to bet, I would say you're a well-educated and quite amusing 40-something British woman.

I mean, "shall we have a few drinks and see how it pans out, there might be more to me than you envision, you quite rude bully": It's like the Queen is posting on RVF from Buckingham [Image: confused.gif]

^let's have a tea and see how it pans out, there might be more to me than you envision, you naughty commoner

That's hilarious mate. I can't stop laughing. I am in stitches. You managed to link someone english with the queen. That's genius that, very funny if you have a mental age of about 7 years old that is.

My mistake: I was wrong, you cannot be a "well-educated British" person as I previously thought. Because, mate, a well-educated Brit would never have written english without a capital letter. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Well-educated persons, whatever their citizenship, actually dislike, a lot, this kind of careless language mistakes; it's hard to explain why, it's just a class thing I guess. So, I agree, you are not the Queen of England. Sad.

Bonus: when english might be without its capital E:

(rules of english pool)

My reply was actually written at around 3.25 am (British time) after I had arrived home after a night out.

My iphone tends to auto correct things and to brutally honest impressing a bigoted moron on an internet forum with my standard of English grammar was not a pressing priority to me at that time in the morning.

While you were looking for childish images to post on an internet forum, I was out salsa dancing with numerous attractive ladies.

I am quite bewildered as to what point you are trying to make? I can't remember making any great claims to state that I was particularly well-educated or boast about my English language skills.

Oh and by the way if really must be a bastion of English grammar....

"Well-educated persons, whatever their citizenship, actually dislike, a lot, this kind of careless language mistakes; it's hard to explain why, it's just a class thing I guess"

It's these, not this kind of careless mistakes.

Now go away, you are boring me.

It's official then, you are not the Queen of England, as she uses couriers, not cellphones. Also, she actually has a good sense of humor, albeit (and unavoidably) a British one, so, no, you're not the dear Queen.

By the way, what kind of man furiously posts, on a public forum, a pic of himself (well, half of his face), dancing "salsa" in what appears to be an old-women Bingo ballroom, to "prove" he's "cooler than you"?

Also, what kind of man calls (over the internet) another man "bigoted moron" because the other man made a tongue-in-cheek joke? I guess you are not socially calibrated, my friend. Sad.

And by the way, I think it's actually this kind, not these kinds, as one kind of mistakes encompasses various (similar in nature) mistakes.

Messages In This Thread