rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

48yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
8yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
"Bienvenuto, the Phils experts talking about game the time they chose the easiest poor pussy quality destination on earth probably? Right. Apologies." -

you're on the defensive again buddy.

I've never been to the Philippines - I was conceived there because my Dad won a yachting race and invited my Mum out to Manila to celebrate.

Given that, I'd love to go some day. Also I find the western educated, rich Filipino girls I've met in the Uk and the rest of the West, very sexy, very classy, very feminine.

"I mean who can take seriously a Phils veteran?" - Gee, I don't know. Why don't you go on the Philippines Thread and ask some Philippines veterans there?

I'm sure you would have an interesting and edifying discussion.

(After all they have actually been there.)

I am in SEA having had roughly the same ratio of successes in Europe and Australia (Australia requiring more work), ..Africa..? (alright, not Africa, Africa is actually pretty easy).
There are plenty of guys with insane ratios here because with strong game a lot of the women here are pretty easy (compared to places like Oz) but there are also some girls here that are actually alot harder to game than alot of girls in the West.

SEA being easier doesn't mean that OP has shown either 'courage' or 'game' in his travels.
Nor does it make SEA purely a mongering destination, go and look up the China thread or read up on Flying Horse's challenges with Western girls in Vietnam.

Your attitude to people wandering around and striking out in budget tourist resorts in the Med or playing the terrain here in SEA may need revising..

Messages In This Thread