rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

48yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
8yrs, 5 holidays, 12 dates, one flag, Part 1
Let's accept for the sake of argument that I am wrong in my assertions as to your game etc. etc.

Happy to go into that later, in the meantime..

None of this should need saying.

I would have preferred leaving it to more experienced members to say this but:

1. Do Not just READ the Newbie Forum - until you get to 250 posts, POST ANY NEW THREADS in the Newbie forum.

2. READ the Forum Guidelines before posting. This forum is an excellent place, on the flip side - people get banned all the time.

3. READ the whole forum, there is gold upon gold in there. That will help you more than posting new threads outside the newbie forums.

4. DO NOT USE REAL NAMES - Roosh is banned from entering the Uk for writing a satirical article, his books have just been banned on Amazon. The advice on this forum is to use burner emails and anonymity. That is not idle paranoia. I know people with good jobs and families who know Roosh. Many people can be affected if people start dealing in even first names.

5. This is not a You Tube page you can just go on and comment on.
This is a rare resource for many men and there are many good people on here with great insights. Many are leaving unfortunately because of the antics of newcomers.
You thought you would "give this site a try."
DON'T 'give it a try.' READ the guidelines.

READ the many many volumes of good advice. DON'T get banned.
BECOME an experienced poster with, hopefully, better game and a better life.

Messages In This Thread