rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame 2-sets

Daygame 2-sets

Thanks guys for your input.

Quote: (09-17-2018 08:40 AM)JekyllAndHyde Wrote:  

I briefly involve every chick in the group and focus on the one I'm most attracted to that I want to go for the bang.

Thanks for the tip. I'll make sure to involve both girls in the conversation.

Quote: (09-17-2018 10:25 AM)threeofdiamonds Wrote:  

Your mate is trying to run before he can walk, tell him to practice on his own first.

Hmm normally it would be a good idea but he has lots of nightgame experience so may not be necessary?

Quote: (09-17-2018 05:10 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

Yeah it can be difficult if you're not in sync though, ideally one of you opens the two set and you identify your target, you talk to the one you're not interested in primarily and tease your target whilst not actually talking to her but talking to her friend as though she's not there.
Your wing then has to slide in seamlessly as though he's just caught up to you from somewhere and you introduce him to both (even if you've not introduced yourself). Then he has to let you lead and slowly you give him more time in the conversation so he doesn't look like some guy who is following you around. Make it fun, hold the girls interest and waltz them away for a coffee or agree to meet for drinks later on.

Ideally you need to send your mate into opening girls one-on-one first, two sets are difficult enough as stated by threeofdiamonds above (hence why you need to talk to the friend more initially to 'win her over').

Sounds like some solid advice. Another idea.. what if instead of my friend catching up with me, instead we open 2-sets with both of us there? So I open one girl and then he starts talking to the other one..

Messages In This Thread