rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship vs. "player" lifestyle

Relationship vs. "player" lifestyle

Quote: (09-17-2018 07:31 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I've never seen a couple where the girl is really beautiful and the relationship is strong, who didn't meet by social circle. Maybe something to think about.

Agreed.
I will preface what I'm going to say next with a disclaimer: Cold approach takes massive amounts of courage and I have insane respect for the few men who really hit the pavement and cold approach and get results. I myself amassed a triple-digit notch count with the first 100 or so lays being almost exclusively from cold approach. It's not for your average Joe, it takes an exceptional man to go through the raw amount of effort needed to start getting good at cold approach. So I'm not one to shit on cold approaching.

Now that I got that out of the way, I would like to say this: All of the guys that I know that are dating their current girlfriends (I'm only taking about the really hot girls) have met their girl through social circle. All of the guys I know that are good with women are "naturals" that couldn't cold approach to save their own life (unless they got blackout drunk first). I know a handful of guys from the "game scene" that get decent results, but it's nothing in comparison to my "normal" / "natural" friends who still fuck much hotter girls with 5% of the effort.

Mainstream social conditioning makes it so that learning pickup / game is "weird" and "creepy." Obviously, we can all write up an intelligent response that logically proves that is bullshit and learning game is the most masculine and enhancing thing a man can do with his life. But social conditioning doesn't care. Aimlessly wandering around a shopping mall for hours at a time looking for "sets" to approach seems pathetic to your average person. They don't understand the nuances behind it. I'm not saying game involves wandering around a mall for hours a day but I'm sure you all get my point.I'm also wording it in a negative way to again help get the point across a little bit.

You wanna know why my natural friends don't go day gaming? Well for starters, I could say it's because they are total pussies and way too terrified to even think about doing something like that (especially if sober). And that is totally true. But another, equally true, answer I can give is this: they don't have to.
Your average alpha / natural has women throwing themselves at his feet. Girls in their social circles all want him and he has a fling / relationship with most of the hotties in his circle. Chad Thundercock doesn't need to cold approach. It would be weird for him because he already has so many options. And I think on a certain level girls are all aware of this. Which is why the 9's will maybe be less inclined to date a cold approaching pickup artist.

Again, I'm not here to shit on game or on cold approach. I've been a member of this forum since 2014 and I have grown a lot since then. Circa 2014 I was that "creepy" cold approaching monster. But I also fucked a lot of good looking girls. BUT, I also put in A LOT of work. Going out 5-7 nights a week. I have now found a better stride as my "social IQ" is now higher (thanks to all that cold approaching giving me more experience being with an interacting with hot girls) and I am now broken into social circles where hot girls are all around us and I am now myself being the one that is pursued from time to time which is a welcome break from always going out hunting and chasing every single night. I am getting much fewer new notches per month but the quality is astronomically higher and I'm actually retaining more girls and keeping them around in my life / social circle as opposed to having a one-night stand never talk to me the next day.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Messages In This Thread