rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What is roosh going to do when he gets shut down?

What is roosh going to do when he gets shut down?

I have another plan, hear me out:

So I'm out at s bar with my girl and a three other couples. The women have all been in the stripper business one way or another. Two of the dude's clearly have money, and their girls are far more sugar daddied then mine. Granted, I'd choke the shit out of all three, but the third dude, the youngest, is a waiter.

He's with the oldest female of the group, who also has serious cash. This dude is 36 years old, and yes I'm gay, he's sexy as hell. He's way to good looking to be with this old gal. He's gotta be paid for.

This brings me to my conclusion that Roosh could be the highest paid male sugar baby on history.

He has literary credentials. Think about it. He's written 8 books on the art of fucking the bitches. No other dude has this kind of clout. I'm talking mega rich women that have money to burn.

Plus, he's from DC. Get into the circles that run that comet pizza place or shit like that. There's gotta be billion dollar old bitches that would jump for this.

This is gold. Pure gold.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread